Wednesday 25 April 2012

Foodie April

So I've been neglecting this blog for a long long time! No thanks to the boring lifestyle i've been leading nowadays =( More exciting activity please! Can't wait for my hongkong trip in Sept :)

Do follow me at instagram if you haven't do so, I'm more active there now. My username is SYTARE. I will let the pictures do this talking instead , lots of foodie pics though haha and that clearly explains why my diet plan failed forever.

(Super overdued)
Swensen ice-cream cake for Dad's birthday in March. Can you believe that i have never try ice-cream before??!!

Subway's roasted chicken breast sandwich that i'm crazy over recently!! I swear i can eat this everyday without getting sick of it!

Breakfast with love on tuesday morning is LOVE

I LOVE BREAKFAST

Lunch I whipped up for myself. Major yums~


Most awful spaghetti I ever had :((((( Totally tasteless, just plain HOT HOT HOT only
Best stingray in town! Nom Nom Nom. Frequent this store since my sec sch days with my girls


The boy sudden craving for sushi


Coffee time with my travel kakis! The molten cake is dope!


Lastly some buys recently for spring. Can't get enough of floral prints!!

Floral X Denim for casual Saturday

Floral Denim (again) and oversize knitted top from F21

Pear x Bling x Crotchet! Major love!


Love.
SY

2 comments:

  1. i wish i could eat like this without gaining weight! Lucky you..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, no way of maintaining weight with those foods ;) I gave up on diets, yummy foods are hard to resist

      Delete